« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 28/8/2014, 08:50

Triplethor
B_NEWB_NEWB_NEWB_NEWB_NEWB_NEWB_NEW

Group:
Ellen Is My Obsession

Waiting!

CAST ANNOUNCEMENT + THE VERY FIRST BEAUTIFUL STILL FROM ‘INTO THE FOREST’

Max Minghella and Callum Keith Rennie have joined Ellen Page and Evan Rachel Wood in “Into the Forest,” Patricia Rozema’s thriller adapted from the novel by Jean Hegland.

The film, currently in production in Vancouver, follows two sisters who must rely on one another as society crumbles around them and their forest home.

Rhombus Media, Bron Studios and Creative Wealth Media Finance are producing, as is Page.

The film is set to wrap filming on Aug. 28 and select scenes are set to be screened at the upcoming Toronto International Film Festival.

Check out the first still from production below:

first still from ‘INTO THE FOREST

view post Posted on 3/9/2014, 08:18

Triplethor

Group:
Ellen Is My Obsession

Waiting!

view post Posted on 4/9/2014, 13:52

Triplethor

Group:
Ellen Is My Obsession

Waiting!

view post Posted on 19/10/2014, 09:43

Triplethor

Group:
Ellen Is My Obsession

Waiting!

EXCLUSIVE LOOK AT A UPCOMING STILL FROM ELLEN’S NEWEST FILM ‘INTO THE FOREST’

An exclusive look at an upcoming promotional still from Ellen’s next film, Into the Forest.
Due to release Q2 2015.

article-2713310-202C9D3900000578-786_638x444

article-2713310-202C9D9100000578-168_638x583

article-2713310-202C9DB100000578-27_638x497

Edited by Triplethor - 22/2/2016, 08:48

view post Posted on 3/2/2015, 08:14

Triplethor

Group:
Ellen Is My Obsession

Waiting!

BRAND NEW “INTO THE FOREST” STILL RELEASED (TEASER)

A third still from Into the Forest has just been uploaded to the film’s Celsius website. It shows Nell (Page) and Eva (Evan Rachel Wood) in a boarded up house. The photo is low quality, hopefully some time soon we’ll get a couple of nice HQ releases along with the trailer.

DyUzpRE

view post Posted on 22/2/2016, 08:44

Triplethor

Group:
Ellen Is My Obsession

Waiting!

NEWS: “INTO THE FOREST” HAS BEEN SCHEDULED FOR LIMITED RELEASE ON JULY 22, 2016!

According to Box Office, Into The Forest has been scheduled for limited release on July 22, 2016!

view post Posted on 14/3/2016, 09:05

Triplethor

Group:
Ellen Is My Obsession

Waiting!

“INTO THE FOREST” IS FEATURED IN CINEPLEX MAGAZINE MARCH 2016 + NEW STILLS!

Into The Forest is featured in Cineplex Magazine March/April Issue, available to read for free on the official Cineplex website or head on over to our photo gallery for the HQ’s! You can also find some new (exclusive) Into The Forest stills in our gallery as well –

ellen-page-rachel-wood.jpg-large

view post Posted on 25/3/2016, 09:22

Triplethor

Group:
Ellen Is My Obsession

Waiting!

“INTO THE FOREST” HAS BEEN RATED R, AND WILL RELEASE ON DIRECTV ON JUNE 23 AND IN NY/LA JULY 23.

“INTO THE FOREST”
DIRECTV – June 23, 2016
Theatrical – July 23 in NY/LA, expansion to follow

Set in the near future, this riveting and suspenseful apocalyptic drama follows two sisters, Nell (Ellen Page) and Eva (Evan Rachel Wood) who live in the Pacific Northwest with their kindly father, Robert. Nell is focused on her studies and Eva is training to be a dancer, but their peaceful lives are disrupted one day by what turns out to be a continent-wide blackout. Whereas at first the family bond together and try to make the most of their difficult circumstances, as time gone on, the challenges become more serious. In the wake of a shocking and violent confrontation that Robert has with a menacing passerby, the sisters must work together in order to survive in their increasingly treacherous new world.

Directed By: Patricia Rozema
Written By: Patricia Rozema
Produced By: Niv Fichman, Aaron L. Gilbert, Ellen Page
Starring: Ellen Page, Evan Rachel Wood, Max Minghella, Callum Keith Rennie, Michael Eklund, Wendy Crewson
Running Time: 101 minutes
Rating: R for a scene of violence involving rape, language and some sexuality/nudity

into-the-forest-main-800x600

view post Posted on 12/5/2016, 16:34

Triplethor

Group:
Ellen Is My Obsession

Waiting!

Into the Forest first TRAILER and POSTER (2016) - Evan Rachel Wood, Ellen Page Movie HD

Subscribe to COMING SOON: http://bit.ly/H2vZUn
Subscribe to TRAILERS: http://bit.ly/sxaw6h
Like us on FACEBOOK: http://bit.ly/1QyRMsE
Follow us on TWITTER: http://bit.ly/1ghOWmt
Into the Forest TRAILER 1 (2016) - Evan Rachel Wood, Ellen Page Movie HD

In the not too distant future, two young women who live in a remote ancient forest discover the world around them is on the brink of an apocalypse. Informed only by rumor, they fight intruders, disease, loneliness & starvation.

The Fandango MOVIECLIPS Coming Soon channel is the destination for movie clips, interviews, trailers, TV spots, behind-the-scenes videos, and all promo content for the hottest new movies. Fandango MOVIECLIPS Coming Soon has all the newest content in one place. Good luck getting any work done once you start poking around this channel.