THE 100 GREATEST MOVIE POSTERS

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 9/10/2009, 09:05

Triplethor
B_NEWB_NEWB_NEWB_NEWB_NEWB_NEWB_NEW

Group:
Ellen Is My Obsession

Waiting!

A great movie poster is a hard thing to find. Most posters are cut and paste jobs that don't sell the movie very well at all. A great poster should intrigue, shock, inspire & excite. It should be aesthetically beautiful or original. Above all, it should be so memorable that a single glance will be instantly recognizable.

I will be adding to this list all the time, old posters and new... But only the best movie posters of all time! I will also update the rankings every few months, as readers send in suggestions.

Email me with your personal choices by clicking on the link provided at the bottom of the page. Your suggestion may just make the list! And many thanks to the hundreds of people who have already sent their comments and picks.

To get things started, ranked in order from 1 to 100, here are the best ever examples of cinema poster art.

THE 100 GREATEST MOVIE POSTERS

hard candy n 13 ° :woot:

_SatelliteOfLove_
view post Posted on 9/10/2009, 18:05

Il film è salito a 10!
Ma io tifo anche per il bellissimo poster di Lost in Translation, corrispondono tutti e due bene al criterio di classificazione: non una locandina copincollata, ma un poster che ispira, intriga, eccita e sciocca, come dice l'articolista.

† DarKomoGothic †
view post Posted on 10/10/2009, 14:22

W Hard Candy!

Ma sono molto stupito che l'Arancia Meccanica sia così indietro, penso sia uno dei migliori della storia del cinema :wacko:

_SatelliteOfLove_
view post Posted on 10/10/2009, 15:01

Davvero!
E poi per me quel primo posto rimane inspiegabile.

view post Posted on 10/10/2009, 17:25

Triplethor
B_NEWB_NEWB_NEWB_NEWB_NEWB_NEWB_NEW

Group:
Ellen Is My Obsession

Waiting!

c'è anke PULP FICTION che icona del cinema :=)

4 replies since 9/10/2009, 09:05   82 views