Freehold, LA STORIA DI LAUREL HESTER

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 5/7/2011, 06:47

Triplethor
B_NEWB_NEWB_NEWB_NEWB_NEWB_NEWB_NEW

Group:
Ellen Is My Obsession

Waiting!

CITAZIONE (teenage wasteland @ 4/7/2011, 22:02) 
Grazie mille per la modifica - che non avevo visto -, mi fa molto piacere <3
Tu che ne pensi a proposito?

Ma guarda nn fare questo progetto è un delitto , su questo film Ellen puo vermante puntare all'oscar come migliore attrice, L'enturage di Ellen Page dovrebbe fare pressione perche film vadi in produzione...... :woot:

teenage wasteland
view post Posted on 5/7/2011, 08:07

Sono molto d'accordo.
Certo ci vorrà tempo, deve partire la produzione di Bop Decameron e la Hardwicke è impegnata tra mille cose, però per Ellen è veramente un'occasione, adesso inizia ad avere anche l'età perfetta per la parte.
Però non so te, ma io ci vedrei un altro regista, la Hardwicke non mi convince molto.

view post Posted on 23/8/2012, 09:27

Triplethor

Group:
Ellen Is My Obsession

Waiting!

simonenate
view post Posted on 23/8/2012, 10:10

Un piccolo riassunto? :D

teenage wasteland
view post Posted on 23/8/2012, 10:56

CITAZIONE (simonenate @ 23/8/2012, 11:10) 
Un piccolo riassunto? :D

Tempo fa era stato annunciato un progetto, con protagonista Ellen, a proposito della battaglia legale di una donna per ottenere la reversibilità di pensione della compagna morta di cancro; e ieri è uscita la notizia che il progetto, a lungo insabbiato, è ripartito.

simonenate
view post Posted on 23/8/2012, 12:18

Ah ecco,grazie mille :D
Molto interessante,devo ancora recuperare To Rome With Love ora che ci penso.-.

view post Posted on 24/8/2012, 08:55

Triplethor

Group:
Ellen Is My Obsession

Waiting!

view post Posted on 25/8/2012, 10:04

Triplethor

Group:
Ellen Is My Obsession

Waiting!

teenage wasteland
view post Posted on 25/8/2012, 19:20

Allora è ufficiale! Aspetto solo che Imdb crei la scheda.

view post Posted on 6/9/2012, 19:26

Triplethor

Group:
Ellen Is My Obsession

Waiting!

Peter Sollett ("Raising Victor Vargas") will direct "Freeheld", the true life story of Stacie Andree (Ellen Page) and Laurel Hester, based on the Academy Award winning documentary by Cynthia Wade.

view post Posted on 6/9/2012, 22:27

Triplethor

Group:
Ellen Is My Obsession

Waiting!

'Nick and Norah' Director Peter Sollett To Helm Ellen Page's Equal Rights Drama 'Freeheld'

We can't say we remember "Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist" all that much, besides how funny Ari Graynor was as the super-drunk friend and how inauthentic the New York geography seemed. But it certainly made an impact on someone, as that film's director, Peter Sollett, has just been hired to helm Ellen Page's based-on-actual-events equal rights drama "Freeheld," as was revealed on screenwriter Ron Nyswaner's website (via The Film Stage).
"Freeheld" tells the story of Stacie Andree (Page), a lesbian who fought New Jersey state law following the death of her partner. Her crusade for equal rights profoundly altered the way the state handled similar cases, and the story has all the rousing elements of a truly stirring true-life tale. The story takes on additional dimensions now, as more states are allowing same sex couples the right to marry (and the legal implications that go along with it) while getting even more violent resistance from the other side, who wish to keep marriage between a man and a woman. To illustrate, you can see Mitt Romney being schooled by a gay Vietnam vet below...

Sollett also directed "Raising Victor Vargas," an excellent, undersung coming of age story from 2002, which is hopefully more of an indicator that he can pull off a film like this.

_Nick_and_Norah_Director_Peter_Sollett_To_Helm_Ellen_Page_s_Equal_Rights_Drama_Freeheld_-496605

teenage wasteland
view post Posted on 10/9/2012, 20:37

Oddio, non che abbia fatto film entusiasmanti. Almeno è un regista giovane, però.

view post Posted on 25/9/2012, 08:12

Triplethor

Group:
Ellen Is My Obsession

Waiting!

On August 22 Deadline brought us a new update on the feature film adaptation of Cynthia Wade's Oscar-winning documentary »Freeheld« that has been planned for a while. Incognito Pictures, a new production company led by Jack Selby and Scott Stone, has come through with the money needed to produce the film. Only a few days later screenwriter Ron Nyswaner then revealed on his official website that Peter Sollett (»Nick and Norah’s Infinite Playlist«) will be the new director, replacing the formerly attached Catherine Hardwicke. Although the status on the project has already been changed to "pre-production" on IMDb, it is unlikely that shooting will begin soon due to a lack of other cast members such as the second leading actress playing Stace Andree’s older partner Laurel Hester.

view post Posted on 18/12/2012, 17:47

Triplethor

Group:
Ellen Is My Obsession

Waiting!

Freeheld's Cynthia Wade has linked EPO on her official website!!! #hooray #wow #FTBOMH http://bit.ly/ZfSSBY

teenage wasteland
view post Posted on 19/12/2012, 22:19

CITAZIONE (Triplethor @ 18/12/2012, 17:47) 
Freeheld's Cynthia Wade has linked EPO on her official website!!! #hooray #wow #FTBOMH http://bit.ly/ZfSSBY

Speriamo di saperne presto qualcosa in più!

71 replies since 19/5/2010, 08:16   473 views